Parquet flooring – reclaimed parquet is our speciality. You are always welcome to enquire.
- Our stock constantly changes due to the nature of the supply; reclaimed and therefore limited. Available on a first come first served basis.
- We have a wide variety of parquet available on the buy reclaimed parquet page on our website. However it is always worth phoning or emailing us to see what else we have ‘just in’ or coming up.
- There are small quantities of many species tucked away in our stores, which can be perfect for repairs. We can supply the smallest order of one square metre up to hundreds of square metres. We do however make a surcharge for small quantities.
- Please check with us if you are interested in the provenance of your parquet flooring . We will always try to give a bit more detail.
- And why not follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get our latest news.
- For further information on each species please look at our Wood Types page.
We will always do our very best to help our customers and if you don’t want to lay the parquet flooring yourself, we do know some floor-fitters who can! But please don’t ask us if you have purchased elsewhere, the fitters we recommend do like to work with our parquet.
Storage of your parquet flooring
Often customers want to plan ahead. So if by any chance you want to secure a particular wood type and quantity, we have a solution. We can offer a free storage facility for up to 6 months for purchased orders – please just ask.