TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WEBSITE USAGE
By the use of this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions which govern Parquet-Parquet Ltd.’s relationship with you whilst using this website.
“Parquet-Parquet” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of this website, Parquet Parquet Ltd. The registered office is South Walk Farm, South Willingham, Market Rasen, Lincolnshire LN8 6JU.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- Any content found on this website is for general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Any information or material found on this website are used entirely at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by, or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any reproduction of these materials including photographs is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by these terms and conditions of use. You should always exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep this website up to date and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, this website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Any dispute arising out of the use of this website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using the contact form on this website you can be assured that it will be secure. In order to prevent any unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- We may collect the following information about you using the contact form: name; contact information including email address; other demographic information such as postcode. This information is required to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular, for the following reasons: internal record keeping; to provide you specific samples of our products by using the address that you have provided.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third parties unless we have your permission, or are required to do so by law.
- We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st January 2017.
General Terms and Conditions of Sale
The parquet is reserved to you on ordering. This is subject to prompt payment.
Methods of Payment
Online: we use Sage Pay secure payments for online orders. Or Paypal secure payment if preferred.
Telephone: we use a secure virtual terminal for over the phone orders and payment. We do not retain financial data.
Instant Bank Transfer: we can email you an invoice so you can make an online payment by instant bank transfer.
Cheque: we accept cheques but will only hold the parquet for a week.
Delivery and/or Collection
All orders purchased online are available for delivery within the UK mainland and Northern Ireland only. Deliveries are by Palletline or similar company. We will send out delivery instructions with your receipted invoice; however delivery details are also available to view on the website.
We can arrange for delivery to Europe but not via the website. Please contact our office directly to discuss.
When you are ready to receive your order please contact Parquet-Parquet by telephone to confirm your delivery date.
If for some reason you are unable to accept the delivery after purchasing your parquet please advise us. We will make arrangements to put it into our storage facility.
Any material we supply to you will be of satisfactory quality as a reclaimed item. If we deliver material to you that is not of useable quality, you should contact us for a replacement or, where this is not possible, for a refund. Please note, we add extra to all our pallets in order that you have spare block to cover any problems which may arise from the imperfections of reclaimed material. The goods we sell have been used previously therefore will not be perfect. Expect blocks to be useable once sanded and polished. All of this is described on the website. If phoning with your order, we discuss this with you at the point of sale.
We encourage customers to receive a sample so that customers can understand the nature of reclaimed parquet. Therefore we send out 2 free samples selected randomly from the specific supply available for sale. The surface of the samples is sanded but otherwise in reclaimed condition. This is intended to help the customer understand the level of cleaning and preparation inevitably required for reclaimed parquet. If you require more samples we reserve the right to make a modest charge which covers postage and preparation.
We are only responsible for losses that are a natural, foreseeable consequence of any breach of these General Terms and Conditions. We will not be liable if we are prevented or delayed from complying with our obligations under these General Terms and Conditions by anything you (or anyone acting on your behalf) does or fails to do, or due to events which are beyond our reasonable control.
You must follow any advice we give you to keep products we supply to you safe. We cannot accept liability for damage to material supplied by us which is caused by your failure to follow our advice. Furthermore we are not liable for any losses related to your business. This includes (without limitation) lost data, lost profits, lost revenues or business interruption.
Your right to cancel
If you are a UK/EU consumer, purchasing online or over the telephone you have the legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 to cancel your order within fourteen working days following the date on which the contract started i.e. the date on which you transacted your purchase or received the goods, whichever is the latest.
If you have purchased without requesting samples:
If you wish to cancel (or are considering cancelling) material you have purchased from us, please be aware of the following terms that apply:
Cancellation before dispatch of goods:
Please notify us as soon as possible if you have changed your mind about your purchase. Most importantly before we dispatch your goods. On this basis we will cancel your order and refund you promptly. We may charge a small fee if we have spent time preparing your order.
Return of cancelled goods after dispatch:
You must take reasonable care of the order that you wish to cancel. Items should not be used by you and returned within 14 days of cancellation, where possible in their original packaging. We will arrange collection on your behalf at your cost (up to, but not limited to £65 per pallet depending on your location). We will refund the original shipping cost but deduct the return shipping cost from the refunded amount.
If the order is faulty, you are protected under the Sale of Goods Act. You should check all products you receive against your order. If the material you receive is damaged or incorrectly supplied, then on delivery you must note the details of any damage or error in supply on the delivery documentation. Or, if you are unable to view the items on receipt of the goods, you must inform us (by post, phone or e-mail) within 7 days of receipt. You must return the products to us in their original packaging as soon as possible. We will arrange collection by our preferred courier.
If you have purchased from samples:
If you have received samples and you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason once delivered, then please contact us to see if we can help.
Refund of payment
We will refund you within 14 days of us receiving your returned goods.
In the case of cancellation before receipt of goods we will refund you as soon as is practicable.
The manner of refund will be the same method as payment.
We are able to offer you a free storage service. This can be useful with your project timing. If for any reason your project does not proceed we will not refund the purchase, just the delivery charge. We will offer to sell your parquet for you, net of costs, or send it to you as originally planned. It is your purchased parquet which we are storing free of charge.
You have certain rights as a consumer, including legal rights relating to faulty or misdescribed goods. For further information about your legal rights in the UK, contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizen’s Advice Bureau. Nothing in these General Terms and Conditions will affect these legal rights and, in particular, we will perform our obligations under these General Terms and Conditions with reasonable care and professionalism.
This is not intended to be a full statement of all your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 are available in the UK from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
Parquet Parquet Ltd. Registered office:
South Walk Farm, South Willingham, Market Rasen, Lincolnshire, LN8 6JU.
Tel: 01507 313 470